Regardless of what type of real estate investor you are, we all quickly find ourselves in situations where we need to sell ourselves by influencing others such as brokers, buyers, sellers, tenants, and bankers. On today’s episode, we not only dive into the topic of selling but how to sell as a woman. On today’s interview, we cover a ton with Judy Hoberman from Selling in a Skirt such as the biggest mistakes to avoid in sales, powerful questions to ask others, how to stand out from the crowd, and the power of referrals! You can‘t miss this jam packed episode!
Judy Hoberman, President of Walking on the Glass Floor and Selling In A Skirt- International Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Author and Mentor. Her 30 years in business has given her both the knowledge and sense of humor about how men and women sell, work and live differently will enlighten you in learning how both genders can support each other’s successes in a more productive way. She was recently named as a Woman to Watch for International Women’s Day 2019 from Thrive Global. Judy’s mission…to help One Woman A Day by following an important philosophy-“Women want to be treated equally, not identically”
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Judy, including:
- How to stop selling
- How to stand out from the crowd
- Biggest mistakes women make in sales
- Why becoming a thought leader is essential?
- The most important question to ask someone
- The power of referrals
Reaching out to Judy –
- Websites – http://www.sellinginaskirt.com / http://www.walkingontheglassfloor.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- alltop.com (resource that aggregates all of the top news and information in real time)
- thereportforwoman.com (clearing house for women)
- Powerful Questions by Andrew Sobel
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast – The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1000+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 2000 meetup members attending close to 15 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!