So many investors are constantly talking about when the real estate market will course correct or even worse – crash. While none of us have a crystal ball, we do have control over which real estate investment vehicles we place our money into. We are excited to chat with Annie Dickerson on today’s episode. We talk about recession proof investing, how to set yourself up for success when investing out of state, how to breakdown the feeling of intimidation, and the importance of building your nest egg.
Annie is a co-founder and managing partner at Goodegg Investments, a company that helps people build passive income through investing in real estate, all without the hassles of being a landlord. To date, Goodegg Investments has co-syndicated over $400 million of real estate assets in multifamily, self storage, and manufactured home parks. Annie lives in Oakland, California, with her husband and her two boys, ages 6 and 3.
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Annie, including:
- Why she decided to invest far from home
- How to invest out of state successfully
- Why women should invest in real estate
- Why self storage is recession proof
- #1 idea when implementing self storage units
- How to bring more value to current assets
- How to breakdown the feeling of intimidationReach out to Annie:
- Website – https://www.goodegginvestments.com/about
- Email – email@example.com
- Listeners can sign up for our free 7-day email course:
- InvestHER Community
- Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
- And learn about all the InvestHER Meetups across the country: https://www.meetup.com/pro/the-real-estate-investher
- Follow us on:
- Facebook: @therealestateinvesther
- Instagram: @therealestateinvesther
- Please leave a comment below!