Nancy Wallace-Laabs is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Texas. She has more than 15 years of real estate investing experience, owns several rental properties, flips properties and manages properties in the North DFW area.
Nancy and her husband own KBN Homes, LLC, a real estate investment company that’s making neighborhoods great again, one home at a time. By actively seeking homes that are difficult to sell, and compassionately representing owners in distress, KBN Homes offers hope, relief, and options to sellers while also creating opportunities for investors. Also coordinate small dollar IRA’s for private lending, and am speaking at the Quest Trust event in March about how I took $5000 IRA money and turned it into a 114% investment.
She has one daughter, loves to read and can talk endlessly about real! Her first book has just been released this spring entitled Winning Deals In Heals which focus is all about women real estate investors.
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Nancy, including:
- the #1 tip when managing property
- the biggest mistakes to avoid in landlording
- the power of seller financing
- how to “know” if seller financing is a good strategy
- a mind blowing strategy to differentiate yourself with homeowners
- the business that you are REALLY in – solving problemsReach out to Nancy:Website – www.kbnhomes.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kbnhomesllc/
- InvestHER Meetup Group in Dallas TX – https://www.meetup.com/The-Real-Estate-InvestHER-Meetup-Dallas-TX
- FREE GIVE AWAY – A signed copy of Nancy’s book – “Winning Deals in Heals”
- The first InvestHER to email Liz a screenshot/image proving that you completed an action as a result of today’s episode will receive a signed copy of Nancy’s book! Email the screenshot/image of this “completed action” to email@example.com
- Winning Deals In Heals by Nancy Wallace-Laabs
- Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- 5 Minute Gratitude Journal
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
And learn about all the InvestHER Meetups across the country: https://www.meetup.com/pro/the-real-estate-investher
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!