One of our favorite women in history, Helen Keller, said something profound a long time ago:
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
Funny, but this quote is NOW more important than ever. It is just impossible to be great in every aspect of investing. It is imperative to build and maintain a kick ass team to not only survive but to thrive.
For many, this can often be challenging and there is not always a road map on how to do this.
On today’s episode, Liz and Andresa share some of their most helpful strategies for building (and maintaining) a rock star team.
- The #1 step to helping you build your dream team
- The importance of knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- Why building a team with people like YOU is a recipe for disaster
- Key team members every investor needs to have
- Tips on how to maintain strong teams and partnerships
Personality Assessment Resources:
- Huffington Post article – 5 Best Personality Tests for Personal and Professional Growth
- Predictive Index assessment
- Kolbe Index
- Strengths Finder
If you want a copy of the assessment that Liz mentions on today’s show, please send her an email (email@example.com) with the subject PODCAST – ASSESSMENT
Follow us on:
Join our Real Estate InvestHER Community
Please leave a comment below!