Some real estate investors say that “direct mail” is dead, but not Jill DeWit! Jill shares credit for almost 16,000 transactions and is still getting powerful results from direct mail and on today’s episode, she shares some of these strategies with you! During today’s interview, we discuss how often to send out direct mail, the most important aspect to include in your direct mail letters, how to deal with potential sellers, and negotiating tips! You don’t want to miss this episode!
Professional real estate investor, Jill DeWit shares credit for almost 16,000 transactions in addition to her role as CEO & Co-founder of Land Academy, House Academy, and several other real estate related companies. Starting out wholesaling rural vacant land all over the country, Jill is now “adding zeros” and flipping multi million dollar assets. Jill is not afraid of big deals, loves her role aiding other investors, and believes there are enough properties to go around. When she is not on the phone purchasing property, she can be spotted bike riding on the Strand near her hometown in Southern California.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Jill, including:
· Best strategies when utilizing direct mail
· The biggest mistake when using direct mail
· The importance of boots on the ground when flipping remotely
· How to deal with potential sellers
· Negotiating tips with sellers
· Calendly – https://calendly.com/
· Direct Mail info discussed – www.Offerstoowners.com
· Best Selling Author – Wayne Dyer’s books – https://www.drwaynedyer.com/
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast – The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 2k+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 3k meetup members attending 20+ InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!