Creating (or even recreating) a powerful brand is much more than logos or colors. As you grow your real estate investing portfolio, it becomes incredibly important to establish a brand that truly resonates with your ideal customers. We are super excited on today’s episode to talk with Carissa Vivirito, who brings over 17 years of real estate and digital marketing experience to her realtor and investing business. We chat about all things branding, including the importance of having a unique value proposition, how to incorporate your brand in your day to day world, and how to stay in front of your ideal clients and customers!
Carissa created EVOLVE to reflect how she experiences real estate, from the heart. After all, our true homes are carried within us. Carissa’s hands-on personal experience is wide-reaching as a buyer, seller, investor, landlord, interior designer, and general contractor. EVOLVE is intentionally NOT the “CARISSA TEAM” or the “VIVIRITO GROUP” as this convention can be limiting. EVOLVE is bigger than one person or their name and extends beyond the realm of real estate. A modern renaissance woman, Carissa hails from the beautiful Finger Lakes area of upstate New York and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA. Her book ‘You Can’t Get There From Here’ was endorsed by two NY Times best-selling authors and can be found on amazon. She is also a yoga instructor, artist, musician, crossfit athlete, dog lover, and avid traveler.
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Carissa, including:
- Why you need to begin with identifying “unique value proposition”
- The importance of establishing your ideal target and ideal customer
- #1 idea on how to stay in front of your clients and customers
- How to incorporate your brand into your day to day world
- Carissa phone # – 480-390-6126
- Website – https://www.ilovevolve.com/
- Instagram – #iloveevolve
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast – The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1000+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 2000 meetup members attending close to 15 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!