As you grow your rental portfolio and investing business, you quickly realize something critical that today’s guest, Edna Keep, talks about today’s episode – “new level, new devil.” Most of us want to grow a rental portfolio and buy larger real estate, however, with every new level, there is new information to learn and new challenges to manage!
On today’s episode, we chat with Edna about mistakes to avoid when joint venturing with others, how to manage rental growth, the importance of setting expectations as a “passive” investor, and the simple truth that us ladies actually can’t do it all.
Edna Keep is the co-founder of 3D Real Estate, Profit in the Prairie Real Estate Investor Group and Multiple Ways to Wealth, a training, education and membership organization for real estate investors. Since 2001, she has built her own real estate portfolio to over 520 doors with a value of $60 million. Her focus is on multifamily investing and she is based in Canada!
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Edna, including:
- How to avoid mistakes when joint venturing with others
- Rental: how to manage growth “new level, new devil”
- Importance of upgrading your thinking and processes to get to the new level
- How to set expectations with “passive” investors
- The #1 tip to avoid having to “do it all” yourself
- Free Gift – Free Masterclass – Check it out! https://ednakeep.com/90daysto5k
- Podcast – 7 Figure Real Estate. Book: Multiple Ways to Wealth – https://ednakeep.com
- Follow Edna on Facebook at facebook.com/coachednakeep
· Why “A” Students Work for “C” Students and Why “B” Students Work for the Government: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Education for Parents by Robert Kiyosaki
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in-person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast – The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1000+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 2000 meetup members attending close to 15 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!