How many of us women investors feel we just don’t have enough time to get it all done? So many of us! We are thrilled to sit down with Laura Vanderkam on today’s show. Laura is the author of several time management and productivity books, and her TED talk has been viewed more than 8 million times. On today’s episode, we cover a ton of productivity strategies including how to spend time intentionally, why focusing on 24 hours is the wrong approach and how to get things done that you have been avoiding.
Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time management and productivity books, including Juliet’s School of Possibilities, Off the Clock, I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours. Her work has appeared in publications including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune. Her TED talk, “How to gain control of your free time,” has been viewed more than 8 million times. She is the host of the podcast Before Breakfast and the co-host, with Sarah Hart-Unger, of the podcast Best of Both Worlds. She lives outside Philadelphia with her husband and four children, and blogs at LauraVanderkam.com.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Laura, including:
- How to be mindful of the stories we tell ourselves
- The power of tracking your time
- Strategy to achieve your goals on a weekly basis
- How to spend time intentionally
- How to get things done that you tend to avoid or have been procrastinating
- Why focusing on 24 hours is the wrong approach
Website and contact info – www.LauraVanderkam.com
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast – The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1000+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 2000 meetup members attending close to 15 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!