Rita has taken massive action to create passive income for herself! Rita was born in Berlin, Germany and grew up in the United States. While building her real estate portfolio, Rita was a Psychiatric Registered Nurse. She is a buy & hold investor specializing in out of state investing. She creates passive income with a purpose providing safe affordable housing to single moms & their young children through the Section 8 Program.
In addition to being a real estate investor with out of state rentals, Rita is a motivational speaker, with her own business giving corporate seminars. She has been a single mom and has raised two millennial entrepreneurial children (and enjoys her 2 year old granddaughter). She is also the co-leader of the Real Estate InvestHER Meetup located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Rita, including:
- How to REALLY invest (and rehab) out of state (sight unseen)
- How to find lenders who will finance out of state deals
- What Rita learned as a result of calling 85 lenders
- Why networking is the key to growth
- Keys to building a remote team when investing long distance
- Section 8 rentals and the power of supporting single moms
Reach out to Rita:
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!