Jenn Patrino is co-owner and President of TierView Development. She joined TierView Development as the company’s third employee in 2013. Ms. Patrino oversees a $30 million portfolio, comprising several hundred thousand square feet of commercial, mixed-use and residential space in Austin, TX and Philadelphia, PA. In addition, Jenn is directly responsible for all acquisitions, design development and construction administration for TierView.
Prior to joining TierView Development, Ms. Patrino spent over 10 years in various leadership positions in the construction industry including office controller, general contractor, and business consultant for both growing and struggling companies. In these various roles, Jenn discovered a passion for design, fostered an appreciation for operations and protocol, and developed a fundamental pragmatic approach to the bottom line that guides all of her work at TierView.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Jenn, including:
- Two CRITICAL qualities you must have in this business
- How to deal with zoning and the community
- How to evaluate if an opportunity is right for YOU
- Why you need to have your investment criteria established
- The key to finding deals
- Importance of celebrating wins
- Reach out to Jenn:
- Website: www.tierviewcapital.com
- Email: email@example.com
We are excited to tell you about Fund That Flip, a company we are very proud to call our sponsor.
Fund That Flip is the leading provider of fast, convenient, affordable capital for experienced real estate investors who buy and rehabilitate residential properties. Their online application means instant feedback and a 24-hour turnaround time for funding commitments. They are a direct lender with a diverse capital base, giving you optimal deal structure flexibility.
What do they fund?
- 1-4 unit fix-and-flip
- Ground-up construction
- Rental bridge
- Cash-out refinance
Real Estate InvestHERs, Get $500 towards your next closing!
Check them out by visiting – www.fundthatflip.com/investher
- InvestHER CommunityJoin us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!https://www.facebook.com/groups/InvesthercommunityFollow us on:
Please leave a comment below!