“You can have anything in life if you help enough people get what they want.” One of the greatest motivational speakers of our time said this many years ago, Zig Ziglar. However, this quote is more true today than ever.
On today’s jammed packed episode, we have the honor of chatting with the very famous Zig Ziglar’s daughter, Julie Ziglar Norman. Julie is an internationally sought out speaker, author, realtor and land investor. Julie was her father’s editor for almost 20 years and is a winner of the coveted Guideposts Writers Workshop contest. As her famous father once did, Julie has shared the platform with greats like General Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, President George W. Bush, Joe Montana, Lou Holtz, Steve Forbes, Sarah Palin, Goldie Hawn, and many others.
Julie’s background is vast including sales, business management, and the service industry. She is a commercial realtor helping her clients buy land. Her latest book, Growing Up Ziglar: A Daughter’s Broken Journey from Heartache to Hope, has been an inspiration to many, as has the book she co-authored with her father, Embrace The Struggle: Living Life on Life’s Terms.
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Julie, including:
- Her path to conquering adversity
- Land Investing – tips on getting good deals
- How to truly understand your customer’s needs
- Overcoming what is holding YOU back
- How to live life on “life’s terms”
Reach out to Julie:
- Via email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/ZiglarWomen/
- Via website – julieziglarnorman.com/
- Growing Up Ziglar: A Daughter’s Broken Journey from Heartache to Hope by Julie Ziglar Norman
- Embrace The Struggle: Living Life on Life’s Terms by Zig Ziglar and Julie Ziglar Norman
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!