Welcome back to another MINIsode of the Real Estate InvestHER Show. These MINISODE episodes will be 10 minutes or less and be a real life story from Liz or Andresa!
This week, Andresa shares a very powerful story about the time in her life that her visa for staying in the USA almost was denied. She talks about what this experience taught her and what is really means to perservere through anything.
Today’s minisode lessons include:
- No has the meaning YOU give it.
- Your net worth = your network
- If you really want something, you will find a way to make it happen.
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- https://www.amazon.com/Never-Split-Difference-Negotiating-Depended/dp/0062407805/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1541008374&sr=8-2&keywords=never+split+the+difference+by+chris+vossInvestHER CommunityJoin us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!