She is a mom of three. Loves to hike and backpack. Host of an investing podcast. Building a multifamily and syndication portfolio and business.
And most importantly is unequivocally committed to living life on HER terms.
Today’s interview is with Tamar Mar, who is an entrepreneur, investor, and proponent of intentional lifestyle design. Tamar has been investing in real estate since she was 19, purchasing her first townhouse when she was a sophomore in college, and has owned rental properties for more than 15 years. More recently, with her company, The Marota Group, her work has focused on the acquisition of underperforming multi-family and commercial properties, where she can work with her team to stabilize the assets and accelerate returns for her investors. Tamar is also the host of Investing for Life, a recently-launched podcast focused on entrepreneurship and investing.
When she’s not working on her latest venture, she loves traveling, gardening, kayaking, hiking, skiing, playing on the beach, boogie boarding, and pretty much anything where she can enjoy the great outdoors with her family.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Tamar, including:
- How (and why) to make the transition from single family to multifamily
- Tips to attracting private money partners
- Important members to have on your “dream team”
- How to set yourself up for success when analyzing deals
- #1 tip to building and sustaining relationships
- How to intentional design the life YOU want
Resources/Books mentioned in the show:
- Syndication Analysis tool by Michael Blank
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- The Law of Success by Napolean Hill
Tamar’s contact information:
Learn more about Tamar here.
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!