We are super excited to have Kathy Fettke, one of the most respected real estate investors, on today’s show. Kathy is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of the Real Wealth Network, a California based real estate investment group with over 39,000 members. Kathy is also the best selling author of Retire Rich with Rentals. She is an active real estate investor, licensed real estate agent, and former mortgage broker, specializing in helping people build multi-million dollar real estate portfolios that generate passive monthly cash flow for life.
With a passion for researching real estate market cycles, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS MarketWatch and the Wall Street Journal. She was also named among the “Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs” by Goldman Sachs two years in a row.
Kathy hosts two podcasts, The Real Wealth Show and Real Estate News for Investors — both top ten podcasts on iTunes with listeners in 27 different countries. Her company, Real Wealth Network, offers free resources and cutting edge education for beginning and experienced real estate investors. Kathy is passionate about teaching others how to create “real wealth,” which she defines as having both the time and the money to live life on your terms.
On today’s phenomenal episode, we cover a ton with Kathy, including:
- How to find the best market to invest in
- Why Infrastructure growth is critical in market analysis
- How to determine if your real estate market is headed towards a bubble
- Strategies for raising private money
- Syndications & crowdfunding
- What makes women investors stand apart!
Resources/Books mentioned in the show:
- Real Wealth Podcast with Kathy Fettke
- Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Retire Rich with Rentals by Kathy Fettke
- Extreme Success by Rich Fettke
Stay in Touch with Kathy:
- Join the Real Wealth Network (for free). As a result, you will receive some great data on real estate markets to invest in! https://www.realwealthnetwork.com/
- Learn more about Kathy’s crowdfunding site
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!