Jim Rohn once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
Liz and Andresa are excited to be back with you this week! Most of our episodes are interview style with some pretty amazing ladies. Occasionally, we release a “solo show” where we discuss topics that we are passionate about and that we have a deep knowledge of!
This week is all about mastermind groups! This term “mastermind group” gets thrown around a lot, so we want to take a moment to explain the concept. The term was introduced by Napoleon Hill back in the early 1900’s in his book, Think and Grow Rich. In this book, here is how he described the Mastermind concept: “The coordination of knowledge and effort between two or more people who work towards a definite purpose in a spirit of harmony.” Another common definition of a mastermind group is a group a people who come together on a regular basis to share feedback, thoughts, and ideas with one another.
Although the episode is short, we cover a lot of bases with this topic:
- Why you need to join your own mastermind group
- How to run an actual mastermind group
- The #1 reason your mastermind group might fail
- The most important aspects to incorporate into your meetings so that everyone gets a ton of value from participating.
Resources/Books mentioned in the show:
- We just launched an exclusive pilot called The High 5 Real Estate Women Mastermind Group. The outcome for this pilot program is for women to launch their very own mastermind group so that their personal and business life can flourish and grow. You can learn more by clicking here.
You are also welcome to email Andresa for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a financially free and balanced life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!