Technology for managing rental property is changing as quickly as we write these show notes!
Linda Liberatore from Secure Pay One, Inc. has made her mission to help landlords manage their properties more efficiently through the use of technology. Linda is a bestselling author and recently released her 2nd book, My Landlord Helper—The Keys to Managing Your Real Estate Investments and Achieving and Saving Money.
Linda runs the day to day operations for her company which is based in Chicago. Linda has been speaking for a number of years at local REIA Groups and national conferences. She is a Forbes Real Estate Council member, a Coach for Think Realty, and the winner of the 2017 Property Manager of the Year award.
On today’s episode, we cover a lot with Linda:
- Explanation of a unique model that falls between “self managing” and “full service” property management
- Simple tips to stay updated on technology changes
- #1 tip to help you determine the right software to manage your rentals
- Strategies to save you time and money as you manage your portfolio
- Ways you might be under utilizing tools like Docusign
Resources/Books mentioned in the show:
- Top Property Management Softwares
Learn more about Linda and her company, Secure Pay One:
Linda is giving away a free gift which is an ebook that she wrote called “The Ultimate Guide To Rent Collection 2018.” Just email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy!
Join us on our mission to support and empower as many women as we can to live a balanced and financially free life. We invite you to join the InvestHER Community Facebook group along with other new and experienced women real estate investors!
Click here to join The Investher Community
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!