Most people don’t often say the word “bliss” and “investing” in the same sentence…Unless your name is Moneeka Sawyer.
She is often described as one of the most blissful people you will ever meet. She has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years. Moneeka has turned $10,000 into over $2,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per month with very little stress. While building her multi-million dollar business, she has traveled to over 55 countries, dances every single day, and spends lots of time with her husband of over 20 years and her adorable little puppy. Moneeka is the best-selling author of the award-winning book “Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment.” She is also the host of the Podcast Real Estate Investing for Women and her expertise, and bliss-filled laugh, have been featured on stages, radio, podcasts and TV stations including ABC, CBS, FOX, and the CW.
On today’s episode, we cover a lot with this investor:
- What is bliss and how to incorporate bliss in your daily life
- How to remain blissful during times of challenge
- Setting up processes and systems to streamline your business
- How to manage high end rental properties
- How to “vet” investor friendly realtors
- How to have more “emotional resilience” in your daily life
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment by Moneeka Sawyer
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
Moneeka is giving away a free gift!!
Visit Blissfulinvestor.com to download your free report detailing how Moneeka built her million dollar real estate portfolio.
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!