On today’s episode, we are thrilled to chat Meghan Chomut, a rental property owner and certified financial planner. For over a decade, Meghan has been working in the finance and investment industry helping people save for their big dreams. Meghan is based in Canada and specializes in helping rental property owners design custom financial plans and tax strategies to get them where they want.
On today’s episode, we cover a lot of great topics such as:
- #1 missed expense when evaluating rental deals
- Importance of behavior in financial planning
- How to get aligned with your spouse/partner
- How to powerfully balance your work and family life
- How to save time grocery shopping!
Learn more about Meghan and her financial planning company by visiting her website
Here is a list of resources mentioned in this episode:
- Blink (The Power of Thinking without Thinking) by Malcolm Gladwell
- Meghan was gracious to offer our listeners a free Financial Workbook. You can download by going to this website: meghanchomut.com/podcast
- Sharla Brown – One Woman movement
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!